The 365 Project

http://www.flickr.com/groups/twitter365project/

below is an explanation of the Twitter 365 project

The premise is that you are taking a photo each day of the year. It is usually a self-portrait but can be anything you want it to be! Get creative. 🙂
Try and include a story about the photo to explain about it, so you have something to reflect back on at the end of your 365 day stint. And good luck!

I have decided to do something similar, and as usual change it. I have various reasons for not wanting to place self portraits of myself up, and I am not happy with flickr, therefore I have resolved to place them here.

Also I will place an ‘image’ for each day, as a record of that day, something I have seen, or done or thought about.

Jan 1st

A19 in the snow
A19 in the snow

Travelling up to Durham for the traditional New Year get together at the Home of Prof and Mrs Batho, taken from the car by Mrs Fox (mkII)

Jan 2nd

niemoller_martin
Martin Niemoller image from Uboat.net

today I found his record on Uboat.net showing that he was a UBoat captain, thus I have a little activity in mind, a successful Uboat captain, Nazi supporter (until 1933) who ended up in a concentrtion camp.

Back garden at night
Back garden at night

Jan 3rd

As it snowed overnight and it is a Sunday, we had no plans for today. I collected the paper as usual, returned to bed to read it, had our usual breakfast, but in bed. Once all this was complete it was dusk. Decided to take an outside photo, showing the only other resident of the garden.

View to the front
View to the front

Jan 4th

Today was the first day back to school after the festive break, maybe it is the snow or maybe it is a training day, but not many schools are open today, despite the sun.

I have just spotted that these images use up a lot of the available memory on the blog.

Therefore the idea will be transferred to http://twitpic.com/photos/foxburg

I do hope this is not a problem

One thought on “The 365 Project”